STAMFORD, Conn., November 19, 2009 – Jennifer Bonilla, president, West region for Pitney Bowes Management Services, Inc. (PBMS), a wholly owned subsidiary of Pitney Bowes Inc. (NYSE:PBI), was among the honorees at a dinner held recently in New York City for the finalists of The Stevie Awards for Women in Business, an award which honors and publicly recognizes the achievements and positive contributions of organizations and businesswomen worldwide.
Jennifer Bonilla of Pitney Bowes Selected as Finalist in The Stevie Awards for Women in Business
Colette Cote Marianne Fulgenzi
Pitney Bowes Inc. Pitney Bowes Management Services
Other articles in Press Releases:
- Pitney Bowes Named a Great Place to Work in India
- Pitney Bowes and DocuConsulting Partner to Create Richer Document Solutions for Customer Engagement
- Pitney Bowes Introduces Mailstream On Demand for Off-Site Communications Production and Delivery
- Pitney Bowes Expands Direct Mail Services in Southeastern U.S.
- Broadridge and Pitney Bowes Launch New Interactive Technology Platform, Inlet™, To Drive Paperless Adoption