Pitney Bowes to Showcase Innovative Physical and Digital Solutions at Graph Expo 15
New Solutions Enable Businesses to Deliver World Class Accuracy and Precision to Drive Commerce
STAMFORD, Conn., September 10, 2015 - Pitney Bowes Inc. (NYSE:PBI), a global technology company that provides innovative products and solutions to power commerce, will demonstrate its leading-edge physical and digital technologies that help businesses of all sizes navigate the complex and always-evolving world of commerce in booth #1239 at Graph Expo 15, September 13-16, at McCormick Place in Chicago.
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20150910005888/en/
“At Pitney Bowes, we’re committed to helping our clients develop world class capabilities in the areas of shipping and mailing solutions, customer information management, location intelligence, customer engagement and global ecommerce,” said Jason Dies, president, Pitney Bowes Document Messaging Technologies. “At Graph Expo 15, we look forward to showing solutions that will help small and medium businesses, direct mailers, service bureaus and enterprises succeed in an integrated physical and digital market.”
Pitney Bowes experts will be on site to discuss the latest technologies and industry trends and will demonstrate multiple new solutions that can help businesses of all sizes achieve a world class operation for a more profitable business.
AcceleJet Printing and Finishing System
Pitney Bowes will showcase the newly unveiled AcceleJet printing and finishing system. The innovative roll to cut-sheet printing solution provides a simple, cost-effective path to high-quality color inkjet at a cost comparable to many monochrome options. Combined with Pitney Bowes’ customer engagement software, services and mail finishing equipment, AcceleJet is poised to be the centerpiece of an end-to-end White Paper Factory Solution for print and mail service providers who generate 4-million to 10-million transactional or direct-mail printing impressions per month.
“A number of mid-volume mailers with cut-sheet workflows are looking for a cost-effective way to transition to inkjet. Given our familiarity with these clients and our experience with production print in the complex transactional mail segment, we believe this is a space where we can add value,” said Dies. “Some of the world’s largest mailers rely on Pitney Bowes’ IntelliJet printing systems to produce billions of high-impact color bills and statements every year. Our AcceleJet offering leverages everything we have learned from servicing these high-volume mailers and makes it available to a broader market segment, which includes many businesses that already rely on our industry-leading inserting equipment.”
Epic Inserting System
Pitney Bowes’ Epic Inserting System will make its North American debut at Graph Expo with increased functionality to further simplify changeover processes for high-volume mailers. This new high-speed, multi-format solution cost effectively combines high-performance physical mailing capabilities with precise advanced digital intelligence to process complex transactional mail applications with demonstrated integrity and high yield to simplify capacity planning, increase operational productivity, lower total cost of ownership and improve return on investment.
Epic features Pitney Bowes Productivity Tool Suite, which was awarded a 2015 Graph Expo Must See ‘Em. This digital user interface is compatible with mobile devices and makes it easy for operators to view progress and identify risks. Real-time reporting and alerts help operators quickly adapt to changing conditions to facilitate a seamless flow of work from one stage to the next.
Relay Multi-Channel Communications Suite
Leveraging its enterprise-caliber production mail technologies, Pitney Bowes recently introduced the Relay multi-channel communications suite, an integrated solution offering designed specifically for small and medium businesses to enhance their transactional communications (bills and statements), while providing for client data privacy and meeting growing regulatory requirements and complexity.
At the heart of the suite is the Relay communications hub, a cloud-based digital document solution that helps businesses create more accurate and impactful communications, direct in-house or off-site production, and deliver communications through physical or digital channels, including email, post to web, and digital archiving.
“The Relay communications hub is the first and only cloud-based digital document management software that offers document enhancement, multi-channel output, and dynamic off-site print routing capabilities,” said Patrick Brand, senior vice president & general manager, Pitney Bowes Global SMB Products and Strategy.
Connect+ Mailing System with Ship a Package
As shipping volumes continue to grow at double digit rates, many businesses are looking to consolidate their shipping and mailing processes on one platform. Pitney Bowes is excited to unveil its Connect+ mailing system with Ship a Package app, which provides an integrated solution for mailing and shipping that weighs, rates and prints U.S. Postal Service compliant shipping labels that can save businesses up to 55%.
Pitney Bowes will also showcase solutions for:
- IntelliJet high speed digital color inkjet printing systems help create greater impact and personalized, color communications for less with industry-leading Pitney Bowes Production Intelligence software built right into the system.
- RISO ComColor X1 Series Printers combine high speed, reliable cut-sheet printing with affordable color inkjet technology for increased productivity and impact.
- EngageOne Video is an interactive video solution designed to improve customer satisfaction, lower call center volumes, and deliver higher customer retention rates. With the ability to draw on individual consumer insights, EngageOne Video can present tailored information for new customers across industries like telecommunications, financial services and insurance, as well as deliver up-sell and cross-sell opportunities specific to an individual.
- Customer Lifecycle Engagement Solutions deliver relevant and engaging interactions by developing real-time insight and understanding of customer behavior across the customer lifecycle to increase customer lifetime value.
- Print and Digital Communications Management Solutions monitor, synchronize and manage all communications in customer channels of choice to achieve high levels of efficiency and effectiveness in customer communications.
- Industrial Internet extracts production level data from inserters and moves it to an analytics platform in a secure cloud to optimize mailing operations.
Shipping and Mailing
- Mailstream Direct takes on critical direct mail inserting jobs with a high-speed platform, efficient work cell, and precision processing to deliver record-setting performance.
- Presort Services partners with clients to capture significant postage discounts on their outbound customer communications while managing complex USPS regulations. Pitney Bowes is the largest and only national presort network in the US, with 32 operating centers dedicated to Business Mail (First-Class Mail) and Direct Mail Solutions (Standard Mail). As the largest certified work-share partner of the USPS, we process more than 14 billion pieces of mail annually.
Graph Expo 15 is the premier trade show for the production print and graphic communications industry. Participants include more than 550 exhibitors, as well as top executives and purchasers from leading global companies. To learn more about Pitney Bowes’ participation in Graph Expo 15, please visit: http://www.pitneybowes.com/us/graphexpo.html and follow @PitneyBowes on Twitter.
About Pitney Bowes
Pitney Bowes (NYSE:PBI) is a global technology company offering innovative products and solutions that enable commerce in the areas of customer information management, location intelligence, customer engagement, shipping and mailing, and global ecommerce. More than 1.5 million clients in approximately 100 countries around the world rely on products, solutions and services from Pitney Bowes. For additional information, visit Pitney Bowes at www.pb.com.