Pitney Bowes to Showcase Innovative Shipping, Mailing and Customer Engagement Solutions at National Postal Forum
STAMFORD, Conn., May 18, 2017 - Pitney Bowes Inc. (NYSE:PBI), a global technology company that provides innovative products and solutions to power commerce, will showcase a full range of digital and physical shipping, mailing, and customer engagement solutions at the National Postal Forum (NPF), May 21-24 at the Baltimore Convention Center in Baltimore, booth #413. These groundbreaking solutions are designed to help businesses, from small and medium businesses to global enterprises, leverage the latest technologies to reinvent mail and deliver greater impact.
“Business today is all about integrating digital and physical to more effectively reach customers in their preferred channel, where they want, when they want, anywhere in the world,” said Mark Shearer, EVP and President, Pitney Bowes Global SMB Solutions. “We have leveraged a century of leadership and innovation in the mailing and shipping industry to deliver a full range of solutions that enable businesses to reinvent mail to deliver better results. Our unique solutions, ranging from location intelligence and marketing analytics to direct mail and cross border shipping, connect the digital and physical worlds to drive commerce with accuracy and precision. We are craftsmen of commerce.”
Pitney Bowes leaders will be on hand and play a prominent role at the NPF with several key speaking appearances, including:
- Monday, May 22, at 9:45 a.m., Shearer will host a launch “celebration” for the company’s groundbreaking SendPro family of integrated shipping and mailing solutions, including the cloud-based SendPro multi-carrier shipping and mailing application.
- Tuesday, May 23, at 8:00 a.m., Pitney Bowes Presort Services President Debbie Pfeiffer will participate in a panel discussion focused on the “Interplay between Digital and Mail”. USPS® Chief Customer and Marketing Officer and Executive Vice President Jim Cochrane will host this session.
- Tuesday, May 23, at 9:45 a.m., Alison Hall, Product Manager, Direct Mail Solutions, Pitney Bowes Presort Services, will make a special announcement about the company’s new Synchronize Mail + Mobile solution in the Pitney Bowes booth. The new solution allows mailers – regardless of digital expertise – to leverage the creative assets and data from their direct mailings to develop complimentary and compelling mobile advertising campaigns. Attendees will have a chance to win a $3,000 Mail + Mobile campaign.
- Wednesday, May 24, at noon, Pitney Bowes EVP and Chief Innovation Officer Roger Pilc will address more than 1,000 attendees at the NPF Partnership Recognition Luncheon before introducing keynote speaker Jeanne Bliss, whose presentation is entitled “The Five Competencies – A Proven Framework to Build Your Customer-Driven Growth Engine.”
Global shipping and parcel management solutions
At booth #413, Pitney Bowes will feature a range of digital and physical solutions that deliver greater impact, including its Complete Shipping solution optimized for enterprise retailers; the SendSuite line of parcel shipping and receiving solutions, which help businesses ship smarter; and the SendPro family of sending solutions, which combine shipping, mailing and payments on one integrated platform. On display will be:
- Complete Shipping APIs – a range of shipping and tracking services that can be easily integrated into any web application such as online shopping carts or ecommerce sites. Users can simplify the shipping process including rate shopping across various carriers, the creation of shipping labels, access to discounted rates, and package tracking from origin through delivery.
- SendSuite Live – a powerful yet scalable web-based solution designed to guide simple to complex shipping operations to the next level in cost management, process efficiency and compliance. It optimizes, integrates and automates shipping processes while providing the highest degree of real-time visibility and control of your operation.
- SendSuite Tracking Online – a package receiving and tracking cloud-based solution designed to provide accurate status and chain of custody of your inbound packages.
- SendPro online mailing and shipping solution – the simplest, most complete online postage solution for sending letters, overnights and packages with USPS® and other major carriers.
Integrated solutions for mailers of all sizes
In addition, there will be live or virtual demonstrations covering a full range of integrated mailing solutions, including:
- Pitney Bowes Presort Services – the nation’s largest presort services network and the largest workshare partner of the USPS; processing over 15 billion letters, flats and parcels annually to help businesses optimize their mailing workflows and reduce postage costs. Presort’s offerings now include new parcel mailing solutions.
- Synchronize Mail + Mobile – a new solution that makes multichannel marketing easy. It allows mailers – regardless of digital expertise – to leverage the creative assets and data from their direct mailings to develop complimentary mobile advertising campaigns.
- Return Mail Processing – a new solution that helps First-Class mailers reduce return mail and mitigate its impact on the bottom line. The solution captures and digitizes information from Undeliverable as Addressed (UAA) labels, then utilizes a mix of proprietary and public databases in the cloud to update addresses for future mailings.
- Epic Inserting System – a high-speed multi-format inserting solution with increased functionality to further simplify changeovers and process complex transactional mail applications with demonstrated integrity and high yield. Epic is designed to help simplify capacity planning, increase operational productivity and lower total cost of ownership.
- AcceleJet Printing and Finishing System – an innovative roll to cut-sheet printing solution that provides a simple, cost-effective path to high-quality color inkjet at a cost comparable to monochrome for print and mail service providers who generate 4 million to 10 million transactional or direct-mail printing impressions per month.
- Clarity Solutions – which leverage the physical and digital technologies of the Industrial Internet to integrate and organize data collected from sensors on production mail machines to support real-time insight, predictive analytics and prescriptive maintenance.
- Relay Hub – a single SaaS platform to manage both your physical and digital documents and meet ever-changing technology and customer demands. The Relay Hub enhances your communications in ways that improve customer engagement and increase paperless adoption, all while reducing mailing costs and keeping your current systems in place. You get a simple, secure solution that adds new levels of privacy and security to your mail.
- Relay Integrity Express – a self-service SaaS solution to add mail piece integrity to ensure every page of a mailing is assembled into the correct envelope.
- Relay Inserters – offer file-based processing to ensure every mail piece is assembled correctly with the tracking and reporting to prove it and recreate a mailing event down to an individual recipient level.
- SendPro 300 – an all-in-one solution that makes it easy to process and print postage for letter mail, send USPS packages at discounted rates and select the ideal services from other major carriers.
- SendPro P2000 – the P Series mailing and shipping systems provide a simpler, more streamlined way to send letter mail as well as ship packages using your USPS® and other major carrier accounts. With the receiving application, you can accurately log all of your incoming packages’ information so that you have a history of every package delivered to your office.
Augment print with digital communications using Software Solutions
Mail is in a constant state of evolution. Today organizations are challenged to deliver personalized communications to customers at every touchpoint, wherever and whomever that customer is. Pitney Bowes will demonstrate new Software Solutions capabilities that will address ongoing industry challenges organizations face in identifying, locating and communicating with their customers. These new capabilities have been designed specifically to empower organizations to augment digital with print communications to reach new audiences and expedite digital transformation.
- Identifying your customer completely is at the core of every customer experience. We will demonstrate how using the Pitney Bowes Spectrum solution, you can create a sharable, single view of the customer by consolidating and cleansing customer data from various sources, enriching it with relevant data sets, and ensuring data quality upstream.
- Location adds relevancy and precision when it comes to sending the right piece of communication to the right place at the right time. Industry data sets from Pitney Bowes’ newly launched Data practice will also be presented to show how organizations can utilize data and spatial analytics to inform customer interaction to deliver a superior customer experience, support customer service innovation, and optimize customer facing business processes.
- Communication solutions are rapidly evolving alongside mail. Today customers are becoming increasingly inclined toward digital channels for self-service tailored to their needs. Pitney Bowes will demonstrate new capabilities of its Communicate solutions focusing on its flagship interactive and personalized video solution, EngageOne Video, as well as other digital engagement solutions, such as EngageOne Digital Designer and EngageOne Digital Self-service. Moreover, we will highlight innovation to our postal optimization portfolio for enhancing print steams (EngageOne Enrichment, formerly StreamWeaver), automating return mail tracking (MAIL360) and robust print management (EngageOne Output Manager).
With Pitney Bowes software solutions, organizations can strengthen their communication strategies to deliver print experiences augmented with digital capabilities.
Pitney Bowes industry insights and leadership
Pitney Bowes industry experts will be sharing valuable insights and tips on key topics ranging from mailing and shipping to direct marketing.
Sunday, May 21
- “Targeted Budget Friendly Marketing Mail”
9:00 – 10:00 a.m. -- Alison Hall and Marc Ortiz, Modern Postcard
- “Increasing Engagement in Transactional Communications”
10:15 – 11:15 a.m. -- David Bilodeau
- “Reinventing Mail: How Technology Trends are Modernizing our Industry”
11:30 – 12:30 p.m. -- Bruce Gresham and Wayne Pethrick
- “Leveraging New Cloud Services Technology for Shipping Solutions”
11:30 – 12:30 p.m. -- Chris Giles
- “Optimizing Mailing Efficiency in an Intelligent World”
1:30 – 2:30 p.m. -- Jane Sinkko and Jeff Stangle
Monday, May 22
- “Automation is the Answer to the UAA Problem”
11:00 – Noon -- Jane Sinkko and Steve Krejcik
- “Parcels are a Package Deal: Service Level, Logistics, and Technology”
1:30 – 2:30 p.m. -- Bruce Gresham and Kirk Richardson
- “Mail Quality: It Takes an Electronically Connected Supply Chain”
2:45 – 3:45 p.m. – Panel discussion including Steve Krejcik
- “Engaging Mail and the Generations”
2:45 – 3:45 p.m. -- Alison Hall and Shawn Lang, Broadridge Mail LLC
- “Technology Solutions 2017”
2:45 – 3:45 p.m. -- Dave Schwatz participating in USPS Workshop with Coakley Workman and Vicki Stephen, USPS
Tuesday, May 23
- “The Fusion of Digital and Physical – Technology that Delivers a Competitive Edge”
11:00 – Noon -- Alison Hall and Nat Cooper
- “Informed Delivery Campaigns using Mail.dat”
11:00 – Noon -- Elizabeth Trumbull, Pritha Mehra, USPS, and Bob Schimek, Satori
- “Transform your Operation with Color Inkjet Printing; Gain Efficiency, Lower Costs and Create Higher Value Communications”
1:30 – 2:30 p.m. -- Kevin Marks
- “Informed Visibility: Making Powerful Connections in Real Time”
2:45pm – 3:45 p.m. -- Judy Kalus and Isaac Cronkhite, USPS
- “Ensuring Document Integrity for Transactional and Information Based Mailing”
2:45 – 3:45 p.m. -- Linda Kish
- “Full Service Automated Verification”
4:00 – 5:00 p.m. -- Round Table Discussion co-lead by Steve Krejcik and Angela Dyer, USPS
Wednesday, May 24
- “Informed Delivery and Driving Response: Tactical Tips for Industry Verticals”
2:00 – 3:00 p.m. -- Elizabeth Trumbull and Bob Dixon, USPS
About Pitney Bowes
Pitney Bowes (NYSE:PBI) is a global technology company powering billions of transactions – physical and digital – in the connected and borderless world of commerce. Clients around the world, including 90 percent of the Fortune 500, rely on products, solutions, services and data from Pitney Bowes in the areas of customer information management, location intelligence, customer engagement, shipping, mailing, and global ecommerce. And with the innovative Pitney Bowes Commerce Cloud, clients can access the broad range of Pitney Bowes solutions, analytics, and APIs to drive commerce. For additional information visit Pitney Bowes, the Craftsmen of Commerce, at www.pitneybowes.com.