Pitney Bowes to Host Virtual Annual Meeting of Shareholders
STAMFORD, Conn., April 20, 2020 - Pitney Bowes Inc. (NYSE: PBI) announced today that it will host the company’s 2020 annual meeting of shareholders virtually due to public health concerns resulting from the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, the current state of emergency in Connecticut, and government-recommended and required limits on public gatherings. Holding the meeting online will also protect the health and safety of the Company’s shareholders and employees.
The 2020 annual meeting of shareholders will begin at 10 a.m. Eastern Time on Monday, May 4, 2020, and will be conducted in a virtual format only. Shareholders will not be able to attend the 2020 annual meeting in person, however shareholders of record as of the close of business on March 6, 2020 will be able vote and ask questions during the meeting through the online platform.
Investors can access the webcast / conference call and participate in the following ways:
- Visit http://www.virtualshareholdermeeting.com/PBI2020 and enter the 16-digit control number included on your Important Notice Regarding the Availability of Proxy Materials, on your proxy card, or on the instructions that accompanied your proxy materials.
- Log into the meeting platform beginning at 9:45 a.m. Eastern Time on May 4, 2020.
- Vote during the Annual Meeting by following the instructions available on the meeting website during the meeting.
- To submit a question during the meeting, log into the virtual meeting platform at http://www.virtualshareholdermeeting.com/PBI2020, type your question into the “Ask a Question” field and click “Submit.”
- If you encounter any technical difficulties with the virtual meeting platform on the meeting day, please call 800-586-1548 (US) or 303-562-9288 (International) Technical support will be available beginning at 9:45 a.m. Eastern Time on May 4, 2020 and will remain available until the meeting has ended.
Whether or not shareholders plan to attend the virtual annual meeting, Pitney Bowes urges shareholders to select one of the methods described in the proxy materials to vote and submit their proxies in advance of the meeting.
About Pitney Bowes
Pitney Bowes (NYSE:PBI) is a global technology company providing commerce solutions that power billions of transactions. Clients around the world, including 90 percent of the Fortune 500, rely on the accuracy and precision delivered by Pitney Bowes solutions, analytics, and APIs in the areas of ecommerce fulfillment, shipping and returns; cross-border ecommerce; office mailing and shipping; presort services; and financing. For nearly 100 years Pitney Bowes has been innovating and delivering technologies that remove the complexity of getting commerce transactions precisely right. For additional information visit Pitney Bowes, the Craftsmen of Commerce, at www.pitneybowes.com.