STAMFORD, Conn., March 26, 2008 - Pitney Bowes Management Services, Inc. (PBMS), a wholly owned subsidiary of Pitney Bowes Inc. (NYSE:PBI) has enhanced its solutions portfolio by providing a comprehensive set of bundled solutions and consulting services that meet the mail, print and document management needs of businesses today.
The mailstream management services offered by PBMS span all areas of an organization’s mailstream, from mail and print management, inbound document processing and records and information management, to litigation support and electronic discovery services. PBMS serves the needs of the Fortune 1000, American Legal 200, and state and federal government agencies.
“PBMS offers customers extensive expertise and experience in mail, print and document management. For the commercial and government marketplace, these offerings are designed to help customers control costs, optimize their business processes, and grow. For the specialized needs of the legal market, including law firms and corporate legal departments, our offerings include more efficient and effective electronic discovery, document management and litigation support services to help with litigation readiness, compliance and the management of new electronic volumes of data,” stated Greg Van den Heuvel, president, Sales, Marketing & Solutions, PBMS.
PBMS’ mailstream management solutions and services include:
- Pitney Bowes MailWorks™ Solution-- a bundling of leading-edge technology and Six Sigma processes into one comprehensive offering that connects an organization’s inbound and outbound mail flows with core business processes. Through Postage & Carrier Management, Mail Center Management and Business Continuity and Risk Management, this offering helps improve customer communication, lower costs and minimize the risk associated with the flow of mail, documents and packages into, within and out of businesses and government agencies. Pitney Bowes Mailstream Consulting Services, a component of Pitney Bowes MailWorks™ Solution, is a service offering designed to help customers manage rising postal rates.
- Pitney Bowes PrintWorks™ Solution -- a bundled solution that enables businesses to better manage their mailstream and the amount they spend on documents and print, control related costs such as supplies, equipment and service, and optimize print and document processes. Through Print & Asset Management, Centralized Reprographics Services Management, and Best Site Services, this offering gives organizations visibility over their print and document spend and centralized control of the individual processes required to manage people, assets, production and fulfillment.
- Critical Communications Solutions (CCS) – an integrated print and distribution solution for complex, business-critical communications that require a high degree of coordination, customization, accuracy and control. CCS integrates and manages high-value and critical communications to ensure they reach the right audience with the right message at the right time. It helps ensure conformity with regulatory requirements, assists with customer on-boarding and can help improve retention response rates. Collateral Management, another component of CCS, helps elevate the effectiveness of customer response and fulfillment while lowering costs. It also helps ensure a consistent brand expression for companies that expand operations across product categories, offices and languages.
- Document Processing Solutions (DPS) – a solution that provides faster, compliant and less expensive document processing through Inbound Document Processing, Records and Information Management, and Best Site options. DPS helps optimize existing document processes, manages every step of the document handling operation, and has reporting tools to monitor processing activity against pre-set service level agreements. Pitney Bowes Records & Information Management Consulting Service, part of the DPS offering, is a service to help organizations address concerns about records systems controls, risk mitigation, storage management and cost reduction.
- Litigation and Document Services (LDS) – a comprehensive solution for managing physical and electronic documents. LDS provides document processing solutions tailored to the specialized litigation support and electronic discovery needs of the legal market.
Pitney Bowes Management Services provides on-site and off-site outsourced mail, print and document management solutions to the Fortune 1000, American Legal 200 and Federal Government agencies. Pitney Bowes Inc. is a mailstream technology company that helps organizations manage the flow of information, mail, documents and packages. Our 35,000 employees deliver technology, service and innovation to more than two million customers worldwide. The company was founded in 1920 and annual revenues now total $6.1 billion. More information is available at www.pb.com.