Pitney Bowes Presence at National Postal Forum to Highlight Integration of Physical and Digital Customer Communications
STAMFORD, Conn., March 27, 2012 - Mirroring the changing nature of customer communications, Pitney Bowes Inc. (NYSE:PBI) will showcase a range of industry-leading physical and digital communications solutions at the National Postal Forum (NPF), at Booth #1522, from April 1-4 in Orlando, Florida.
In addition, a team of leading customer communications experts from the company will provide complimentary consultations to attendees. Pitney Bowes mail and document management experts with the industry-specific knowledge to provide customized recommendations and solutions for mailers will provide advice and even a ROI estimate for solutions to common postal challenges faced by mailers of all sizes.
To schedule 30-minute private consulting session at the show in advance, attendees can make an appointment online.
In considering the upcoming convention, Pitney Bowes Chairman, President and CEO Murray Martin said, "The customer communications landscape grows more complex by the day, and companies need expert help to take full advantage of existing and emerging channels. Our commitment has never been stronger to helping organizations grow by better managing their customer communications choices so that they reach their audience most effectively.”
Exciting mailing and shipping innovations being highlighted at the booth include:
- A range of Pitney Bowes’s presort services that can help organizations expedite First-Class™ letters and flats and Standard Mail®, increase postage discounts, and gain visibility into the movement of their mail. In addition, Pitney Bowes will share insight on solutions that can help organizations deliver business mail, publications and parcels around the world.
- SendSuite® Live is the first scalable, web-based shipping management solution designed for the desktop, mailroom, or warehouse to help customers manage shipping costs, provide visibility into their shipping operation, and enable greater efficiencies by integrating into e-commerce platforms such as Amazon and eBay.
- Pitney Bowes’s sorting solutions, including its recently introduced Reliant™ Sorting Solution, which can help process a variety of incoming and outgoing mail to help reduce costs. In addition, on-site experts will meet with attendees to reveal innovative solutions in color printing, mail finishing, sorting, and software solutions, which can help high volume mailers discover ways to lower costs and add value to each mail piece to better connect with customers.
Pitney Bowes will also showcase its growing suite of Customer Communications Management solutions for businesses that increase the value of mail, including:
- Our web-based pbSmart solutions including pbSmartPostage™ gives customers 24/7 flexibility to mail, ship and manage their postage spend from anywhere, anytime. Our pbSmart™ Codes tool enables customers to add value to their mail pieces by creating QR Codes and dynamic mobi-sites to instantly connect customers and prospects to a special offer.
- The Volly™ secure digital delivery service is a cloud-based digital mail communications platform that will empower consumers to receive, view, and manage bills, statements, and other content from multiple providers using a single application. Mailers will be able to sign up to join the ever expanding Volly™ ecosystem to help grow their business and provide a branded multi-channel communications experience.
Pitney Bowes experts will lead several learning sessions, sharing industry knowledge and helping attendees maximize their conference experience.
- Results Rock, Direct Mail Basics - April 1, 1:15 p.m.
- Preparing Commercial First Class and Standard Mail – April 2, 10 a.m.
- Attacking Return To Sender Mail From All Directions – April 2, 2:15 p.m.
- Executing a Successful QR Code Campaign – April 3, 2 p.m
- What'd You Say (Internal & External Communications) – April 3, 3:30 p.m.
- Peer to Peer Roundtables – April 3, 6 p.m.
Dealing With Return Mail, Volume, Costs, & Performance
Addressing & Your Best Practices
Attendees are invited to bring their NPF conference materials to the mail&go™ kiosk at the booth and ship them home. Pitney Bowes will pay for the postage.
About Pitney Bowes
Delivering more than 90 years of innovation, Pitney Bowes provides software, hardware and services that integrate physical and digital communications channels. Long known for making its customers more productive, Pitney Bowes is increasingly helping other companies grow their business through advanced customer communications management. Pitney Bowes is a $5.3 billion company with 29,000 employees worldwide. Pitney Bowes: Every connection is a new opportunity™. www.pb.com