Pitney Bowes Set to Coach Marketers on Customer Communication Solutions at DMA2011
STAMFORD, Conn., September 28, 2011 - Pitney Bowes Inc. (NYSE: PBI) experts will be available to meet with marketers at the Direct Marketing Association’s DMA2011 trade show and advise them on a broad range of innovative customer communication management tools that integrate physical and digital channels to reach and engage their customers effectively. Pitney Bowes’s newest software, hardware, and services will be on display at Booth 400 at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center from October 1-6.
Pitney Bowes experts will share how customer intelligence and analysis can transform customer communications from a largely outbound discipline into a dynamic, two-way process that leverages whatever mix of channels a customer uses. Pitney Bowes’s portfolio includes solutions that allow for personalization, maximize the power of full color, and help ensure communications are flexible.
”While more channels means more ways to reach your customers, the smart marketer knows no matter the channel it needs to be personal,” said Leslie Abi-Karam, a DMA board member and Pitney Bowes’s executive vice president and president, Mailing Solutions Management. “Today it has become even more critical to target and deliver the personal message consumers expect, whether it is through billing and statements, QR codes or direct marketing campaigns. Marketers cannot do this alone. That's why Pitney Bowes has been helping business of all sizes with communications management solutions that deliver.”
Attendees visiting the booth will have hands-on access to solutions for customer communications management challenges in all areas: the call center, on the web, in store and online. Attendees will also be able to view solutions that focus on the personalization of data, multi-channel message delivery, privacy and security.
Pitney Bowes’s innovative communications management solutions can help produce these results:
- Connect customers with third-party advertisers to sell the unused white space on their bills and statements for targeted advertising opportunities
- Provide a call center representative with up-to-the-minute insights on a customer’s previous interactions with the company, such as the last direct mail offer they were sent, what was said during the last call with a different representative, or the last time the customer visited the company’s website
- Print a QR code on the outside of an envelope that sends a prospect directly to an online video with additional content to deepen engagement and interest
- Consolidate the viewing, organization and management of bills, statements, direct marketing catalogs, coupons and more through a free digital delivery service for consumers;
- Create a poster for a restaurant that includes a QR code that, when scanned, sends the viewer’s smart phone to a mobi-site that displays the changing specials of the week
In addition, attendees will learn about the benefits of presort services for Standard Mail®, and how international distribution services can help deliver parcels and publications around the world.
Attendees can visit the Social Media Pavilion, Booth 2320, to learn about Pitney Bowes’s latest collection of small business marketing solutions that feature social media components.
Attendees are invited to attend in the following sessions to hear Pitney Bowes experts sharing their industry insights and knowledge on Wednesday, October 5 on Level One. : “Deliver More Powerful, Personalized Communications,” at 8:45am, presented by Neil Rader, vice president & general manager, small-medium business, North American Mailing, Kevin Klein, principle consultant, customer communication management, Document Messaging Technologies, and Darrin Wilen of Wilen Media Corp. ; and “New Best Practices for Opt Out Management,” at 10am, presented by Jeff Nicholson, vice president, customer analytics and interaction, Pitney Bowes Business Insight.
About Pitney Bowes:
Delivering more than 90 years of innovation, Pitney Bowes provides software, hardware and services that integrate physical and digital communications channels. Long known for making its customers more productive, Pitney Bowes is increasingly helping other companies grow their business through advanced customer communications management. Pitney Bowes is a $5.4 billion company and employs more than 30,000 worldwide. Pitney Bowes: Every connection is a new opportunity™. www.pb.com