STAMFORD, Conn., April 27, 2011 - Pitney Bowes Inc. (NYSE:PBI) will demonstrate a full range of Customer Communications Management (CCM) solutions, new technology and software products at the 2011 National Postal Forum. Pitney Bowes will also unveil its recently announced SendSuite® Live, the scalable global logistics management solution that sets a new standard for shipping solutions providing broad access to global carriers and cost savings through web based services.
The Forum runs from May 1-4 at the San Diego Marriott Hotel in San Diego, California. Pitney Bowes will exhibit at Booth 918. The Forum is the largest gathering of mailing industry executives and companies every year.
In considering the upcoming convention, Pitney Bowes Chairman, President and CEO Murray Martin said, "We have made the commitment to help organizations and individuals manage their customer communications by investing in the latest technology and developing cloud-based solutions. Our focus is on helping organizations deliver personalized and targeted communications through both physical and digital channels.”
Pitney Bowes will be showcasing the CCM workflow for small and medium businesses and demonstrating the integrated process from document creation to finishing, including:
- Full-color printers, including the RISO ComColor® Series that complements Pitney Bowes’s suite of mail management software for a complete “print-to-mail” solution. The DP40S color printer, equipped with high definition color laser technology prints on a wide range of media and optimized for mailers.
- Document Software Solutions, including PlanetPress®, PB FIRST™, PRINTSHOP MAIL and DirectSmile®, integrated print-to-mail solutions providing a Print-to-Mail workflow, including e-mail and other electronic delivery options.
- The DI950™ FastPac® Inserting System exceeds expectations for high productivity and document integrity, and offers class-leading flexibility to meet a wide range of applications for the most demanding operations.
- The Connect+™ Customer Communications Series, which enables mailers to print high-resolution graphics and messages in color on the outside of the envelope, turning generic envelopes into promotional messages on demand. Customers benefit from the MyGraphics Guarantee™ for cost effective printing and are able to reduce large envelope inventories.
Other exciting Pitney Bowes hardware, software, solutions and innovation demonstrations include:
- The all-new SendSuite® Live, demonstrated live for the first time at NPF, includes easy to use templates and offers the ability to optimize routing and streamline the logistics process with carrier and vendor compliance, and effectively manage regulatory compliance concerns, such as SOX and Hazmat requirements, the software integrates easily with internal ERP, WMS and CRM systems.
- pbSmartPostage™, the first cloud-based shipping and mailing solution that enables businesses to apply postage to letters and shipping labels to packages directly from any PC with an Internet connection, anytime, anywhere. Businesses with smaller volume shipping needs and remote locations benefit from this flexible solution that provides access to shipping discounts as well.
- The recently announced Volly™ secure digital delivery service will be demonstrated. Volly is an innovative cloud-based digital mail communications platform that will empower consumers to receive, view, organize, and manage bills, statements, direct marketing, catalogs, coupons and other content from multiple providers using a single application. Mailers will be able to sign up to join the Volly™ ecosystem to help grow their business and provide a multi-channel communications experience.
- An automated, closed-loop enterprise address management process to optimize address cleansing, save money and stay connected with customers. Aura software automates the manual process of correcting customer addresses. VeriMove automates Move Update processing. And MAIL360 helps maximize postal discounts and assist with USPS compliance.
- A range of mail services solutions, including international mail and package services, and presort services for both First-Class™ letters and flats and for Standard Mail®. Also, Pitney Bowes will share insight on disaster recovery and business continuity planning, managing international parcel business opportunities, and a hybrid approach to presorting mail.
- A White Paper Factory™ solution, an end-to-end combination of Production Intelligence® output management software, printing and mail finishing capabilities that can help streamline workflow and transform documents.
- Production Intelligence® software, including output management and automated document factory solutions, to help connect all of the critical print and mail processes into a seamless workflow to keep operations running at peak performance.
- The growing family of IntelliJet™ Printing Systems, which offers a brilliant combination of print speed up to 600 feet per minute, format size of up to 20, 30 or 42 inch widths, and industry leading digital color inkjet technology to produce full-color, relevant transactional statements.
- The Mailstream Evolution™ Inserting System, with a new sheet feeder and reduced footprint for increased efficiency and productivity. The high-performance mail inserter uses innovative technologies to help maintain document print quality needed when feeding high value color or monochrome documents.
- The Vantage™ Sorting Solution helps mailers save time and reduce expenses by automating more processes. It is the only high-speed sorter that can weigh both letters and flats, and can meter mail. The Vantage achieves its industry-leading throughput through new, built-in features such as auto-cleaning cameras and sensors that continually optimize performance.
- A new web-based solution that helps organizations to easily turn existing white space on transactional documents into a revenue generating opportunity.
- Multi-vendor services offering a full range of product life cycle services including on-site maintenance services, installations, managed asset deployment and professional service for original equipment manufacturers and resellers of printing and mailing equipment.
Pitney Bowes experts will lead several learning sessions, sharing their industry knowledge and helping attendees maximize their conference experience. Attendees interested in meeting and learning from the Pitney Bowes team are encouraged to participate in the following sessions:
- Maximize Cash Flow & Improve Responses with Reply Mail - May 1, 2:45 p.m.
- Industry Roundtable on Address Quality - May 2, 4:30 p.m.
- Top 10 Behaviors of Excellent Managers - May 3, 10:00 a.m.
- Hiring and Interviewing - May 3, 2:00 p.m.
- The Power of TransPromo: Every Transaction Document is an Opportunity to Increase ROI - May 4, 3:30 p.m.
- Postal Governance, It's About Being in the Know - May 4, 3:30 p.m.
About Pitney Bowes:
Delivering more than 90 years of innovation, Pitney Bowes provides software, hardware and services that integrate physical and digital communications channels. Long known for making its customers more productive, Pitney Bowes is increasingly helping other companies grow their business through advanced customer communications management. Pitney Bowes is a $5.4 billion company and employs more than 30,000 worldwide. Pitney Bowes: Every connection is a new opportunity™. www.pb.com/
First-Class, Standard Mail and USPS are trademarks owned by the United States Postal Service.