STAMFORD, Conn., June 1, 2011 – Pitney Bowes Inc. (NYSE: PBI) will host its tenth annual Global Document Messaging Technologies Customer Summit on June 6 – 8, 2011, in Danbury, Connecticut. The event will bring together top industry leaders for insightful sessions and innovative solutions tours that can help mailers and marketers transform their customer communications and grow their businesses. Pitney Bowes will also announce the winners of its Brilliant Communications Awards, which honor leading print and mail organizations that are finding new ways to streamline workflow, ensure accuracy, and market precisely to obtain the greatest value from their customer communications.
Ramesh Ratan, president, Pitney Bowes Document Messaging Technologies will deliver the keynote address at the summit. “We will celebrate our customers’ successes, share innovative solutions, and take a strategic look forward at how customer communications are evolving, changing and growing,” said Ratan. “We look forward to meeting with our customers to exchange ideas for solving today’s business challenges and creating more effective connections with their customers.”
This year, more than twenty-five of the Company’s latest innovations will be on display in the Danbury Global Technology Center. Guests will participate in solution tours and engage one-on-one with experts to explore a wide range of Pitney Bowes solutions including:
· New mail finishing innovations that extend automation capabilities beyond traditional concepts;
· White Paper Factory™ building blocks that are right-sized for every print and mail organization;
· A new Web-based platform for the U.S. market that can help generate revenue by selling available space on transactional documents to third party advertisers;
· Techniques to leverage QR Codes as an integrated part of your customer communications; and
· Innovations that help maintain consistently high mail sorting throughput and new blended strategies for optimizing postage cost.
Attendees will see Pitney Bowes’s growing family of IntelliJet™ Production Printing Systems
in action at the Customer Innovation Center in Shelton, Connecticut. Participants will also have the opportunity to learn more about Pitney Bowes Production Intelligence® Output Management and ADF software.
In addition, joining the event this year will be more than thirty industry-leading organizations that will showcase solutions for material handling, vision systems and document finishing.
A unique marketing track for marketing and business leaders will reveal innovative ways to acquire the right customers and strengthen relationships. Discussion will also include techniques that work across the customer lifecycle to help build longer, more profitable relationships, and innovative communications solutions to onboard and serve customers.
Participants will be able to network with peers and also hear directly from print, mail and marketing industry leaders in customer panel discussions on topics including:
· Market trends affecting your business;
· Key drivers to best-in-class print quality in high-volume inkjet printing systems;
· Innovating for success in a tight economy;
· Practical and effective solutions that can impact the bottom line; and
· Leveraging postal regulations for business success.
The summit is ideal for any business that relies on customer communications for transactions and growth, including financial services, banks, insurance providers, utilities and government. For additional information and to register online, please visit www.pb.com/customersummit
About Pitney Bowes:
Delivering more than 90 years of innovation
, Pitney Bowes provides software
that integrate physical and digital communications channels. Long known for making its customers more productive, Pitney Bowes is increasingly helping other companies grow their business through advanced customer communications management. Pitney Bowes is a $5.4 billion company and employs more than 30,000 worldwide. Pitney Bowes: Every connection is a new opportunity™. www.pb.com