Pitney Bowes Showcases Innovations for the Mailstream at GOA/Xplor Exhibition
STAMFORD, Conn., February 26, 2007 - Pitney Bowes Inc. (NYSE:PBI), the mailstream technology company, will showcase innovations for the mailstream at the Xplor Document University and Graphics of the Americas (GOA) Exhibition, a leading annual event for the document communications and graphic arts industry, to be held February 28 to March 4, 2007, at the Miami Beach Convention Center, Miami Beach, FL. Pitney Bowes will be located at Booth 802/702.
Pitney Bowes’ Group 1 Software will showcase software solutions to enable Communications Intelligence, including its Customer Communication Management (CCM) portfolio for accelerating intelligence across the enterprise, and its Mail Efficiency solutions for making every mail piece matter. Attendees will learn how Group 1 Software’s CCM editions enable the creation of real-time communication for in-person interactions, as well as the generation of high-volume, high-quality business documents across the document workflow. Also featured will be Group 1 Software’s new Address Quality Hub„¢ for improving mail deliverability and maximizing postal discounts.
Pitney Bowes’ Emtex Software will showcase a suite of leading output management and ADF solutions with VIP, VDE, FlexServer® and DFWorks®. Conference attendees will discover how Emtex Production Intelligence„¢ can optimize their document processes by implementing an intelligent production workflow and see how they can unlock the power of their print operation. In addition, attendees can learn how Emtex Automated Document Factory solutions can streamline their document workflow, maximize asset utilization, improve document integrity and deliver real value in a multi-vendor environment.
Pitney Bowes Global Mailstream Solutions will be exhibiting products including the DI900/950 Integrated Document Printing to create, format, print, insert, and meter mail pieces in one seamless workstep. GMS addressing solutions will also be featured, including the DA950 AddressRight® Addressing System for moving mail faster and easier.
In addition, executives from Pitney Bowes will be conducting a number of vendor tutorials and presentations as part of the Xplor Document University program. These include:
- Laurence O’Hagan, Chief Technology Officer, CCM, for Group 1 Software, presenting €œIssues of Security and Integrity in Web Communications€ on Friday, March 2, at 11:00 a.m., in Room 227
- Raymond Grant, Senior Sales Engineer for Group 1 Software, presenting €œThe Future for Electronic Bill Presentment€ on Friday, March 2, at 2:00 p.m., in Room 227
- Ken Renko, Product Marketing Manager for Emtex Software, €œMainframe vs. Client Server€ panel on Friday, March 2, at 11:00 a.m., in Room 231
- Pete D’Amato, Director of Product Management for Automated Document Factory Solutions for Pitney Bowes, presenting €œIntegrity and Quality Control€ on Saturday, March 3, at 11:00 a.m., in Room 236
- Roger Justice, Director of North America Service for Emtex Software, presenting €œProduction Intelligence: How to Lower Cost, Improve Quality, and Maximize Integrity in Print and Mail Operation€ on Saturday, March 3, at 2:00 p.m., in Room B113
- Chris Walker, Channel Sales Manager for Emtex Software, and Ken Renko, Product Marketing Manager for Emtex Software, presenting €œStrategies for Document Integrity in Your Print & Mail Workflow€ on Saturday, March 3, at 3:00 p.m., in Room 219
- David Day, ADF Solutions Manager for Pitney Bowes, presenting €œEssential Workflow Elements of the ADF (Automated Document Factory)€ on Saturday, March 3, at 4:00 p.m., in Room 219.
About Pitney Bowes:
Pitney Bowes provides the world’s most comprehensive suite of mailstream software, hardware, services and solutions to help companies manage their flow of mail, documents and packages to improve communication. Pitney Bowes, with $5.7 billion in annual revenue, takes an all-inclusive view of its customers’ operations, helping organizations of all sizes enjoy the competitive advantage that comes from an optimized mailstream. The company’s 86 years of technological leadership have produced many major mailstream innovations, and it is consistently on the Intellectual Property Owners Association’s list of top U.S. patent holders. With approximately 35,000 employees worldwide, Pitney Bowes serves more than 2 million businesses through direct and dealer operations. More information about the company can be found at www.pb.com.
Address Quality Hub and Group 1 Software are trademarks or registered trademarks of Group 1 Software, Inc. VIP, VDE, and Emtex Production Intelligence are trademarks of Emtex Software, Inc. FlexServer, DFWorks, AddressRight, Pitney Bowes and the Pitney Bowes Process Bar Design are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pitney Bowes, Inc. All other brand names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.